9th Asian Ground Handling International Conference - 400 delegates are expected to attend and make the most of what GHI conferences are famous for, One-to-One meetings, supplier exhibition, networking parties and an opportunity to hear from a carefully selected group of leading international aviation experts.
March 1st to 4th, 2016
This is a unique gathering of ground handling stakeholders coming together to discuss and debate key industry issues that will shape your business today and in the future in this dynamic and ever changing industry. Topics covered:
- Financial overview and M&A update
- KPMG Motivation & empowerment
- The Sales Optimisation Company Ground damage and consequential loss
- Holman Fenwick Willan LISO (Lead Indicator Safety Oversight
- Qantas Link Ensuring ground handling quality across a growing network
- Jetstar The pros and cons of an airport handler
- Vienna International Airport What are the handling needs of a boutique LCC
- Scoot PRM handling: why should it be a challenge?
- WFS Cargo handling
What progress in Asia and beyond:
- WFS, Emirates SkyCargo, Saudia Airlines Cargo Understanding the SGHA
- BFS/WFS Root cause analysis
- Twiga Aero Integrated pricing & billing through IATA e-invoicing Accelya
What does the future of ground handling look like?
- Bauhaus-Luftfahrt Operational Risk Assessment
- Twiga Aero IT panel discussion
- Chaired by AIR FRANCE-KLM Future airports cargo logistics hubs
- Celebi The five minute turnaround
A reasonable goal?
Munich Aerospace IGOM update
Max Corsi, Chairman, ISAGO Oversight Committee (GOC) and Chairman IGOM Task Force
Long-term environmental goals in aviation: impact and challenges for ground Operations - Munich Aerospace