Bali Buda Kerobokan values food and the way in which it is eaten. We make it consciously using slow food concepts, Bali Buda Real Food by Real People.
Bali Buda began in 1994 with a passion for bringing the best we could find to people looking for the best to feed themselves and their families. As we grew, and continue to grow, it is a constant challenge to keep up with the demand and to supply the best food we possibly can. But we try our hardest to deliver honest and wholesome food. We still make our bread with pure people power, even though we bake over 500 loaves of bread each morning before the sun rises.
10 reasons to appreciate Bali Buda
1. Everything is homemade everyday – no big equipment involved.
2. As much as is available, our produce, grains and protein is as chemical-free or organic as possible.
3. 90% of our wastes is either composted or recycled.
4. We really try our best to please our customers
5. We continuously support 2 great major projects:
-Rumah Sehat Madani – a natural birthing clinic
-Recycling Eco Bali – sustainable solutions to waste management
-(We also give to other organizations based on acceptance of a proposal or because we like them)
6. We love the Slow Food / Slow Life concept. We are Slow Food International and Ubud members.
7. Triple Bottom Line Sustainability – we practice it naturally from the heart.
8. We spearheaded the organic movement in Bali.
9. We support organic agriculture and the idea of sustainable living on Bali.
10. We practice the principles of Fair Trade.
Much more reasons might be found when you come to visit us.