Join us for an evening of impactful giving, connection, and meaning as we host the very first B1G1 Giving Auction Dinner in the spiritual centre of Bali.
During the dinner, you will get to participate in a Fun-filled Giving Auction to raise funds for 5 inspiring and life-changing projects.
There will also be a Giving Bazaar ongoing where you can pay what you like for the items on display, and choose the projects that you'd like your giving to go towards.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Make a meaningful difference to the causes you care about
- Experience the Joy of Giving firsthand for you and your family
- Raise awareness for your business, products and services
- Meet socially-conscious business owners from around the globe (Australia, UK, Singapore etc)
- Get inspired by the HUGE impact being created through the power of Small Businesses and Worthy Causes
- Project 1: Help Prevent Child-Trafficking
- Project 2: Give Life-Saving Water
- Project 3: Educate Disadvantaged Children
- Project 4: Give the Gift of Sight
- Project 5: Save Orang Utans
HOW TO JOIN
You can join as either a Standard Attendee or as a Contributor.
HOW TO BE A 'CONTRIBUTOR'
Items submitted for the auction should ideally be...
- B1G1 Giving AuctionAn item (goods or service) with an estimated value of more than $100*
- Something you are happy to give for the purpose of generating more giving impacts
- Something that will be appreciated by others
- Recommended: Artwork, Artefacts, Hampers, Dining/Experience Vouchers
- Not Recommended: Items with Up-selling Objective, Prohibited items, Perishable/Very Bulky Items
*If you wish to contribute smaller value items (E.g. Books, Health & beauty products), you may bring them along to donate to the Giving Bazaar instead. All proceeds from both the auction and the bazaar will go towards the featured causes to create life-changing impacts locally and around the world.
Get your tickets here: http://bfggivingauction